Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Delays: Love in Progress

So, I post about being on Facebook too much and neglecting my blog, and then I disappear. What gives?

Picture a summertime highway with lots of orange barrels, and the obligatory "Delays Ahead: Construction in Progress" signs. Well, my blog should have a "Love in Progress" sign.

I don't really have permission to be writing this post, so don't expect details. Suffice it to say that I'm head-over-heels for a beautiful young woman who is bringing an abundance of warmth and joy into my life. I honestly don't think I've ever experienced anything quite as genuine as our relationship and the journey we are taking together.

The blog is not going anywhere, and I certainly hope to introduce my readers to "her" in the future. For now, enjoy the end of summer and be mindful of the blessings in your life. Until my words hit your screen again, I'll be taking my own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Dave Wagner's Blog: My Thoughts on Your Screen by David N. Wagner is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.