Thursday, December 15, 2011

Getting Married!

Wow, another HUGE delay in posting! Well, for the record, I'm engaged (in case you didn't already know). I proposed to Erin St. Bernard (Macomb, MI) on October 29, and she accepted without hesitation. :-)

I'm not going to write much here because I think most readers already know what's up. However, I will post our wedding website once it is up and running. Our "story" will be there.

Obviously, my blogging continues to be affected by this relationship. I'm not complaining, and I have not received any complaints, so I guess it is all good. Being in a long-distance relationship, we talk on the phone every night. Between our talks, my travels to visit, our wedding planning, and life in general (especially around the holidays), I pretty much have disconnected from television and my blog. Please remain subscribed, though. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Dave Wagner's Blog: My Thoughts on Your Screen by David N. Wagner is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.