Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moving along

Sorry for the inactivity.  This has been a crazy...well, awkward...week.  Last Saturday, in the midst of continued "settling" activities, my lower back basically went out.  I spent much of Saturday literally crawling around my apartment and trying to get comfortable.  On Monday, I visited a doctor and was prescribed medications for a back strain.  Due to the medications, I am not permitted to drive and have spent much of the week in my apartment.

While this could have made for a good week of studying, I was largely preoccupied with my own physical condition (and I slept way more than usual).  Regardless, I have moved forward with preparations for my exam (Jan. 22-23) and feel confident that I will be ready come next Friday.

I also was suckered into a "red tag" promotion this week.  As such, I now have cable TV which means I'm paying for television for the first time ever.  Hmm...we'll see how long that lasts.

I guess that's all I have to share for now.  If I did have perspectives to share this week, they would probably regard the Tonight Show / Conan / Leno debacle.  For now, suffice it to say that I've developed a new respect for Conan O'Brien.

Finally, Go Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Dave Wagner's Blog: My Thoughts on Your Screen by David N. Wagner is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.