Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Start: 2010

As usual, this will be a mediocre "hello" to start my new blog. For any of you who followed me on MySpace, welcome! To new readers, I hope you enjoy.

Today is January 2, 2010 (for me, it is actually the close of Jan. 1--time for bed to be sure). I am in the midst of moving; my 3rd move 2.5 years, and my 7th new home since graduating from college in 1995. This move is necessitated because I recently resigned my job as a residence hall director, so I'm moving into my own apartment. As of January 7, I will be voluntarily unemployed, and I will be a full-time doctoral student as of January 11.

If you are a new reader to my blogging, be advised that this posting is *not* typical. Not that I have a typical post, but I generally don't post a diary. I tend more toward observations, perspectives, and occasional poetry. If you'd like to read my poetry, visit my wiki page.

That's all for now. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogger, Dave! I'm so happy I'll be able to follow you now with my favorite RSS reader. (Yes, Google Reader. Cannot. Resist. The. Google Machine.)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Dave Wagner's Blog: My Thoughts on Your Screen by David N. Wagner is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.